NHL Network needs to learn what it's like to be a viewer

ttomni6

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2011
Maui
This is Saturday night and the Rangers/devils game is sled for telecast at 8pm EST.

The game apparently started at 7pm EST and NHLN will show us a tape delay.

Well, why show us the actual score in your crawl? We'll get the Rangers game when the real game is already in the second period and your crawl is telling us the second period score.

Shoot - part of the fun of watching a game is seeing it as it happens - not seeing what you know already what happened!!

My bad. Apparently NHL Network just picked up the second period in progress and ignored period 1.

No it's not an rsn. just a bunch of games back to back to back

This is the reason I HATE the bottom line scrolls and wish they would get rid of the damn things or go abck to only running them at the top of the hour

No it's not an rsn. just a bunch of games back to back to back

This is the reason I HATE the bottom line scrolls and wish they would get rid of the damn things or go abck to only running them at the top of the hour
Amen!

I've seen that too, not only on sports. Local news loves to run a graphic that covers the best part of whatever shot they are showing.
On the crawl - I've been known to zoom the picture to push the crawl off of the screen.

I hate the score crawlers in general. If I have two games on at the same time I want to watch, I tend to record one and watch the other, then watch the second one when I am finished. Now that the stupid crawlers have been added to every sports station, the second game is frequently ruined when I am watching the first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts