NHL Network

what is the cheapest way to steam NHL Network? i wish they the feed on NHL.com,thank

As mentioned, just about every game is on ESPN+ for $7 a month. If you're looking for other NHL Network programming, you probably have to look at something like Fubo and then buying an add-on package that includes the channel, and that gets $$$.

The NHL doesn't offer a live feed to their network through their website or app via a cable or satellite credential login.....I know because I've looked for that and it's not available.

As mentioned, just about every game is on ESPN+ for $7 a month. If you're looking for other NHL Network programming, you probably have to look at something like Fubo and then buying an add-on package that includes the channel, and that gets $$$.

The NHL doesn't offer a live feed to their network through their website or app via a cable or satellite credential login.....I know because I've looked for that and it's not available.
thank , for the answer , i got ESPN+ but i know NHL Network have games on there Network that can't be seen on ESPN+ Or HULU

thank , for the answer , i got ESPN+ but i know NHL Network have games on there Network that can't be seen on ESPN+ Or HULU
There are 75 games that are exclusive to ESPN+, so your money won't be wasted. I'm not aware of any games that are exclusive to the NHL Network, but I may have missed them on the schedule.

There are 75 games that are exclusive to ESPN+, so your money won't be wasted. I'm not aware of any games that are exclusive to the NHL Network, but I may have missed them on the schedule.
they have about 2-3 of them a week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)