NHL Preseason Games

just heard NHL Network will be televising 3 games tonite- back to back to back - i assume (and hope) they'll do likewise for a lot of the preseason - oops i'm a bit late - thanks islandguy with the sabre logo(??) of course no rangers on that schedule!

Last edited:
just heard NHL Network will be televising 3 games tonite- back to back to back - i assume (and hope) they'll do likewise for a lot of the preseason - oops i'm a bit late - thanks islandguy with the sabre logo(??) of course no rangers on that schedule!

If you get MSG, all the Rangers preseason games are being broadcast on that.

BTW that is the real Sabres Logo. The original logo from 70 and what they went back to this year. No more Slug!!! This Islandguy comes from the island near Niagara Falls.

thanks- i just assumed 'island guy' was a reference to the islanders! i'm quite familiar with the old buffalo logo - had it on a jacket in high school in '76! i was just referring to 'island guy' with a sabre logo- but i get it now!

i'm out of market for msg- i do get the sports pack and it seems some years they show preseason and some they don't. i used to call and complain and sometimes it'd work and others not. the games are rebroadcast so if the live one is on great, if not i'll record the rebroadcast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts