NHLCI 625-639

NoCenterIceNoDishNetwork

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Niagara Falls,NY
After ordering the NHLCI package about an hour and a half ago I still dont have 625-639. I only have life four channels. It showed up in my purchase history. Are they not adding them till the actual season starts because i checked on the site and they only have like 5 pre season games airing on channel 625. Or do i have to run a check-switch to get all 14 channels?

After ordering the NHLCI package about an hour and a half ago I still dont have 625-639. I only have life four channels. It showed up in my purchase history. Are they not adding them till the actual season starts because i checked on the site and they only have like 5 pre season games airing on channel 625. Or do i have to run a check-switch to get all 14 channels?

Its weird, but I have yet to receive a Dish Letter or see the charge added to my bill for auto renewal for this season.

I have NHLCI and can now see channel 625 but in the Program guide it lists 2 channel 625's one is SD one is HD, the HD version is not available to me, infact it says I need to order this channel at $159.00 to see it. I ALREADY DID pay them $149.00 (Long story on that price)
If I go up to the 9400+ channel range I can view the NHL Network in HD which was showing the same programming as SD 625.

I am confused.

I have NHLCI and can now see channel 625 but in the Program guide it lists 2 channel 625's one is SD one is HD, the HD version is not available to me, infact it says I need to order this channel at $159.00 to see it. I ALREADY DID pay them $149.00 (Long story on that price)
If I go up to the 9400+ channel range I can view the NHL Network in HD which was showing the same programming as SD 625.

I am confused.

I have basically the same situation. I was a sub last year and should be on auto renewal. I have not received a letter of renewal or seen a charge on my bill. I guess they don't want my business and I will look to D* instead.

Not quite the same deal, I have been charged for the service, but I am wondering IF I will get what I paid for.
625 HD version is NOT visable to me but 625 SD is.
(YES, I do sub to the HD package)..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)