Nice CSR

sert205

Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
I always read on here how dish sucks, no customer service, this and that. I love my dishnetwork and wanted to tell a good story of CSR. It is not significant yet it was important to me.

The remote control for my 301 started showing signs of low batteries. In the last wk and 1/2 put 3 sets of new batteries in yet still get the flashing red light and the message on the TV that the batteries are low. Call dish today and asked for a new remote. CSR was very friendly, is shipping a new remote to be here in 2 days and credited my account $7 and some change to cover cost of the batteries I bought. That was over the call of duty I thought.

Anyway always get tired of reading all the bad and thought I would share some good.

They are nice until you have a question they cannot answer or you demand a response and they cannot help you with your problem or they give you the wrong answer. Sometimes they hang up on you. I was hung up on three times yesterday when trying to get a reciever replaced. You cannot call Dish Network anymore to get your reciever replaced you have to go to the retailer that you got it from in order to do that. I'm sure there will be a fee involved in doing so. Who knows what you do if the retailer you went through goes out of business.

they'd probably try to bully a trouble call out of you, or DHPP signup. Then they'll send the local RSP or DNSC out to fix what you already know is wrong.