Nick Music ?

Here they go again. Instead of just dropping the overhead of a anemic channel, they just turn it into another one, that further weakens their "package" value.

...so what makes it unique? I'm guessing that it's music videos that are more kid friendly. Oooooo, now that's original. How about kill all the useless programing on MTV and VH1 and put music back on those channels.

What a novel idea! I would love a music video channel.

I have the 5 music video channels with the Flex pack and I have to say that I have only watched them for a few minutes before I changed them to something else. I might keep them on in the back ground while I paint the room or do something else maintenance wise. Today's music simple isn't as good to me as the hey day of MTV in the 80s.

As a fellow publicist told me a year or two back, if they could get good ratings and make money as a music video channel they would. Since they can't they had to find a way to stay alive. So request it all you want, but a MV based channel isn't happening anymore especially with the rise in high internet speeds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)