Nickelodeon Launching $6/Month Streaming Video Service

Wonder what would be available for the service compared to what you can watch on Amazon Prime for Nick.
$6 a month is too much. If you start adding all these service together its going to cost more then satellite or cable.
a la carte only works if you prioritize.

$6 a month is too much. If you start adding all these service together its going to cost more then satellite or cable.
One would likely only buy the few that they wanted to make this work, but I agree. $6.00 is too much for this. I figured around $2-3.

I wonder what it will have in relation to the main Nick channel content?

Somewhat glad to see the old Noggin brand come back. Disappointed it's a bunch of old library content that no other streaming service wanted. They should buy "Nick Rewind" and offer that package as is - free live stream & $35/year VOD.

I could also ask if Noggin is back, where is The N?

The N is the same thing as Teen Nick. I remember Noggin and The N being on the same channel.

So, is $6 just for one channel or for the suite of Nickolodeon channels?

The N is the same thing as Teen Nick. I remember Noggin and The N being on the same channel.

So, is $6 just for one channel or for the suite of Nickolodeon channels?
From the little detail I can find, it sounds like an On Demand streaming service, not a live channel stream. I could be mistaken.

The problem Nick may have is the exclusive contract with Amazon Prime. They may not be able to offer that content on their own service.

LOL - I know that TeenNick is what became of the The N. However, it's really gone downhill from when it was The N - which had more international shows, other Sesame Workshop shows, etc. So I was sort of (sarcastically) asking if Noggin can be brought back as an online SVOD service, why not The N? Of course it would never happen because the main attraction is Degrassi which is still on TeenNick, Amazon, and Hulu. And, the Nickelodeon deal with Sesame Workshop is long gone, to my knowledge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)