Night at the Museum II

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
The sequel to the surprisingly fun film Night at the Museum is out tonight at 11:59pm; with widespread openings tomorrow. Look forward to hearing what people think of it.

I didn't think I would like the first one but I did, and its one of those movies where if I am flipping through the channels and its on I will sit and watch it again.

I don't know what attraction to that movie is that has me watching it everytime I see it, but it is fun.

I didn't think I would like the first one but I did, and its one of those movies where if I am flipping through the channels and its on I will sit and watch it again.

I don't know what attraction to that movie is that has me watching it every-time I see it, but it is fun.

I agree, the first one is one of those films you can watch over and over. If the second is like a Toy Story II and not a Shrek 2 (or god-forbid a Shrek 3), then I'd be psyched to see the new one. Hopefully we'll get some member feedback by the end of the weekend. :)

My 11-year old son is going to see it with a female acquaintance tomorrow (can you believe they're out of school already?) I'll ask him how he liked it and report back. I liked the first one, too. I like most of Ben Stiller's work, and it's nice to be able to share with the whole family.

I like the way your worded that haha...
My son has a lot to learn about how to treat the fairer sex. I come home from work tonight to find out how it went, and he didn't call her all morning. She finally ended up calling after lunch to say that she had something else come up. So, no one got to see the movie.

Goofball. :D

My son has a lot to learn about how to treat the fairer sex. I come home from work tonight to find out how it went, and he didn't call her all morning. She finally ended up calling after lunch to say that she had something else come up. So, no one got to see the movie.

Wow, my son would not have let the opportunity pass. But then again, my wife wouldn't let him go to the movies with a girl. :D :D

Yes Ben Stiller does some great work.He has Owen Wilson in 3 or 4 films he's done.They work great together.I heard they are both doing "Little Fockers" in the next few years.
We're going to see Night at the Museum 2 Sunday night.

He'll learn :D This Movie is one I might go to the Theater for ...

Well, my son and his friend finally got together and we all went last night. After reading the horrible review in the paper, I was sure I was going to have a few chuckles (probably the ones in the commercial) but nothing major. Wrong! My wife and I were probably laughing more than the youngsters. It's nice to know that you can still have a funny movie that isn't all foul language and bathroom noises.

:up :up :up :up

Well, my son and his friend finally got together and we all went last night. After reading the horrible review in the paper, I was sure I was going to have a few chuckles (probably the ones in the commercial) but nothing major. Wrong! My wife and I were probably laughing more than the youngsters. It's nice to know that you can still have a funny movie that isn't all foul language and bathroom noises.

:up :up :up :up

Good to hear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts