Night Court comes to Laff on January 4th

nightcourt8-6a.jpg

Reactions: DWS44
I remember them (Laff) saying back last summer they would show Night Court...didnt know it would take 6 months to do it

There are several shows from years past on the various subchannels (Tampa seems to have most of the networks) on now that I like. But also go waay back to liking What's my Line and to Tell the Truth... Barney Miller, Night Court, Newhart I can watch many times over.

http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/91126/night-court-back-in-session-on-laff-diginet

Katz Broadcasting’s comedy-themed multicast network Laff will add Night Court to its lineup starting Monday, Jan. 4, 2016. The show was a staple of NBC’s primetime lineup from 1984 to 1992.

Laff, which licensed all nine seasons and 193 episodes of the series from Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, will present back-to-back episodes weeknights from 8 to 9 p.m. ET and again at 10-11 p.m., with The Drew Carey Show in between from 9 to 10.

NOTE:
If you have Blue Highways TV (via cable or dish) they WILL be showing the episodes too (unlike FETV which carries some alternate programming during the Cozi time)

the 1st two start at the pilot
The 2nd 2 are from later years (late 80's)

Reactions: fhsucade07

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)