No Auto Tune Timer?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is there a reason why it won't work on the Joeys?? I don't need the Hopper to wake up, but the Joey in the kids room auto tuning and waking up would be nice.

Wait... Are you saying that in order for the joey in the kid's bedroom to auto tune and turn on by itself, I have to go and set an auto tune timer for all the joeys/hopper?? If that's what you saying then that makes no logical sense to me. That takes up 3 timers of which we can't already spare, and on top of that I don't want the other units to auto tune, just the Joey in that one particular room.

Wait... Are you saying that in order for the joey in the kid's bedroom to auto tune and turn on by itself, I have to go and set an auto tune timer for all the joeys/hopper?? If that's what you saying then that makes no logical sense to me. That takes up 3 timers of which we can't already spare, and on top of that I don't want the other units to auto tune, just the Joey in that one particular room.

Wait... is the Joey turning on by itself that important?

I use the auto tune feature on previous receivers in the kids room as a pseudo alarm clock. My kids are 4 and 6 and do not take very well to an actual alarm clock. In past experience, they have woken up extremely well to an auto tuned show of Phineas & Ferb or the like. This gives them time to wake up on their own accord and get out of bed without waking the rest of the family as I am usually in the middle of a shower come time for them to wake up. So to answer your question, important: no, convenient: very much yes.

I use the auto tune feature on previous receivers in the kids room as a pseudo alarm clock. My kids are 4 and 6 and do not take very well to an actual alarm clock. In past experience, they have woken up extremely well to an auto tuned show of Phineas & Ferb or the like. This gives them time to wake up on their own accord and get out of bed without waking the rest of the family as I am usually in the middle of a shower come time for them to wake up. So to answer your question, important: no, convenient: very much yes.

you can auto-tune. In the TVguide, find the show for the time you want to record, you can then click on the DVR option and change it to auto-tune.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts