No autohop for NBC last week??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I'm taking advantage of this rainy Sunday to get caught up on my recorded shows from this past week. And I've noticed none of my NBC shows are auto hopping for some reason. The other networks have worked fine. I'm not sure what's caused the change. Anyone else have this issue with NBC this week?

I'm taking advantage of this rainy Sunday to get caught up on my recorded shows from this past week. And I've noticed none of my NBC shows are auto hopping for some reason. The other networks have worked fine. I'm not sure what's caused the change. Anyone else have this issue with NBC this week?

I haven't had any issues with NBC, but have not had AutoHop on any of my local Fox programs lately. Wondering what's going on.

I'm in the Columbus Ohio market. No auto hop for Hells Kitchen Thursday but was working for Raising Hope Friday. Strange

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I noticed on last nights episode of Bones that there are no closed captions. I think that AutoHop uses closed captions to "hop" thus no captions no hopping.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)