No Blue Uniforms for Boise at Home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mccoyrj

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
Southwest Ohio
The Boise State football team will not be allowed to wear blue pants and blue jerseys in home Mountain West Conference games, coach Chris Petersen said Monday. The prohibition applies only to Boise State and was part of the school's agreement to join the league.
"I thought it was ridiculous," Petersen said of his reaction. "…That's our colors. That's who we are. That's who our fans have wanted us to be since I've been at Boise State. That's what it's been through and through."

About time. :)

Boise's Blue Pants Banned

It was either that or make them put in green turf. :)

Speaking of green turf,I googled "non-green colored turf banned" & found out that the "No Fun League" preemptively banned playing turf being any other color but green this past March. I would not be surprised,that is backlash to all of the multi-colored turf being installed in various stadiums in college football(in various divisions),that college football grandfathers Boise State's & Eastern Washington's(?) turfs,but forbids any new non-green turf from being installed......AND.......if colleges like Boise State ever upgrade/replace their playing surface(which Boise State recently did by the way),the replacement turf HAS TO BE GREEN.

So what if a team comes out and wears the same color as the field when it IS green.

(Example ) The Jets are pretty close to that, but they don't try to match the field from head to toe.

How stupid. They just like taking all the fun out of everything now.

nah. watching a horrible team on the field is painful on the eyes

The Blue uniforms and the smurf turf rule. Wish more teams did it :)

I guess it doesn't bother me :)
That red turf though was hard to watch because the cameras kept "emphasizing" the red so the players were harder to see (that was during the Montana/E Wash game).
The E Wash/NoDak State game the color was "tuned down" so it wasnt as bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts