No car subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaysReviews

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Denver
Hi, I'm a new poster, and actually I write for an automotive consumer and advice blog. I bring this up because I notice there's a lot of diverse forums here, actually, including one for cooking - but no car subforum?

I'm sure you guys probably drive something other than Camrys, and in my book that qualifies as part-gearhead :p

Myself I have 2 '46 CJ2A's (one that will run)Stock Flathead 4 cylinders, a 79 GMC 4x4 that I've owned since it was new with a Targetmaster 4 bolt main & Edelbrock Performer Carb & intake, Hedman Headers, recurved the distributor (Accel) but haven't done any work on it in awhile...

hey ray. nice to meet you. my name is rey. welcome to satguys. i know its not much but theres a sticky at the top of this forum called cars cars cars. maybe you wanna start there. that thread is dead and it be nice if someone could bring it back to life :D

Hi Ray,

Saw your intro a couple of weeks ago. I left Colorado in 2007 after having lived up in Loveland for 30 odd years. We were heavioly involved in the Colorado sports car scene, and I'm a lifetime member of MGCC Rocky Mountain Centre. Was also very active in SCCA, Northern Colorado Autosports Club and the Rocky Mountain Area Rally Council.

Actually I think it does warrant a sub forum for vehicles in general considering the ever important role that vehicles of all types play in most every movie ever made whether it be a roman chariot or a wooden schooner or 70 cuda.

Not enough people post car threads to warrant a whole sub-forum.

Start all the threads you want regarding car stuff! I'm sure there are several that will respond. But no need for a separate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts