No CE for the first weekend of August

I'm not sure why I took 10 minutes out of my day to sit through that, but the Sox are down and I needed to fill the gap before the rally...

Yeah that was a waste of time, but I will say two things... 1) Best to Doug Brott in his new job. Doug is a good guy met him at CES a few times. 2) Glad what I was told about the CE was FALSE!

I am proud that we can give true feedback on the CE program without worrying about offending anyone at DIRECTV (or any company for that matter,)

The DIRECTV hardware and software has gotten MUCH better over the years and I believe ALL of the CE'ers have been the reason why. So THANK YOU to everyone who has been a part of the DIRECTV CE Program!

I am proud that we can give true feedback on the CE program without worrying about offending anyone at DIRECTV (or any company for that matter,)

That is the biggest culture difference between here and "there" and I think that does make a difference in the end result as far as a class of testers is concerned.

For DirecTV it is analogous to reading a review about the latest Mac OS on a Mac website or reading a review on a tech website. One generally glosses over "the little things" (because they are already sold) while the other offers views from a variety of perspectives.

In any case, hopefully this non-news is good news for future CE conversations on Satguys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts