No Diseqc switch

Daonsml

Original poster
Apr 1, 2021
North Carolina
Getting a headache here. Have a Winegard G2 Carryout connected to Dish Wally. We take it with us in RV and then set it up while home. It is currently set up at home and working BUT only receiving channels on sat 110 and 119. Channels on 129 are not available. Set up hasn’t changed since last time it was used and worked fine. Diagnostics on receiver indicate allis well except when I check status it tells me No DiSEqC switch found. I don’t have that switch that I can find. Of note, all three satellites show good signal strength, I’m just not accessing the third satellite.
any suggestions which way to go here?

Getting a headache here. Have a Winegard G2 Carryout connected to Dish Wally. We take it with us in RV and then set it up while home. It is currently set up at home and working BUT only receiving channels on sat 110 and 119. Channels on 129 are not available. Set up hasn’t changed since last time it was used and worked fine. Diagnostics on receiver indicate allis well except when I check status it tells me No DiSEqC switch found. I don’t have that switch that I can find. Of note, all three satellites show good signal strength, I’m just not accessing the third satellite.
any suggestions which way to go here?

well after some more research the problem is twofold. First I don’t have the DisEqC switch, second I had a bad cable between power inverter and port on Wally.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts