Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Is this normal?

IMG_0141 (1).JPG

Reactions: pattykay
Not normal. Has it done a 14 day guide download since the hard drive was connected?

The Wally has a 14 day guide with an EHD attached? The reason I ask is because the max guide with a Hopper or other Dish DVR receivers is about 9 days.

Reactions: HipKat
Since you just got your Wally activated yesterday, yes. It takes awhile for the tile artwork to load. Do not be surprised if the artwork never loads for those early recordings, but any new recordings going forward should definitely have the artwork. Also, as others have stated, the guide should be almost nine days maximum.

Reactions: JSheridan
Since you just got your Wally activated yesterday, yes. It takes awhile for the tile artwork to load. Do not be surprised if the artwork never loads for those early recordings, but any new recordings going forward should definitely have the artwork. Also, as others have stated, the guide should be almost nine days maximum.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Two questions, what's that box with the clock below the TV? Just my personal curiosity. Now back to your problem. Have you run a check switch to make sure you're picking up all three sats?

I’m on Eastern arc; there are only 2 satellites.

The box below the TV is the Amiko HD.265 FTA receiver for my 6 Ku band satellites. It is distributed by KE4EST

Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts