IMG 0141 1

Reactions: pattykay
P

pamajestic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 25, 2009
Gettysburg, PA
Not normal. Has it done a 14 day guide download since the hard drive was connected?

JSheridan

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
Not normal. Has it done a 14 day guide download since the hard drive was connected?

The Wally has a 14 day guide with an EHD attached? The reason I ask is because the max guide with a Hopper or other Dish DVR receivers is about 9 days.

Reactions: HipKat
P

pamajestic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 25, 2009
Gettysburg, PA
Yes, I think it downloaded last night
I have seen the same thing in the past and I think it was around the time I attached or re-attached the hard drive. I think if fixed itself the next day. That is why I am thinking it was related to the overnight guide update.

pattykay

pattykay

formerly crodrules
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
Since you just got your Wally activated yesterday, yes. It takes awhile for the tile artwork to load. Do not be surprised if the artwork never loads for those early recordings, but any new recordings going forward should definitely have the artwork. Also, as others have stated, the guide should be almost nine days maximum.

Reactions: JSheridan
comfortably_numb

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Since you just got your Wally activated yesterday, yes. It takes awhile for the tile artwork to load. Do not be surprised if the artwork never loads for those early recordings, but any new recordings going forward should definitely have the artwork. Also, as others have stated, the guide should be almost nine days maximum.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

comfortably_numb

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Two questions, what's that box with the clock below the TV? Just my personal curiosity. Now back to your problem. Have you run a check switch to make sure you're picking up all three sats?

I’m on Eastern arc; there are only 2 satellites.

The box below the TV is the Amiko HD.265 FTA receiver for my 6 Ku band satellites. It is distributed by KE4EST

Reactions: KE4EST
B

Breakfast97

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 6, 2018
DFW
Mine took several days for everything to sync up as far as the icons go. Dish is still piggy-backing on old 9600 baud dial up. :rolleyes:

Reactions: pattykay