No ESPN HD for opening day!

david_jr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 7, 2007
Hancock, MA - The Berkshires
I have not had ESPN HD (Mets/Reds) all afternoon today. Channel say lost satellite (110 TP 7) signal. I have been watching the SD (119 sat) and have tried back several times and get the same message "aquiring satellite signal" and it goes through the routine and then says "Satellite signal lost". It is light rain here. Normally I have problems with 61.5 in light rain and even when its cloudy, but 61.5 seems to be okay today. Anyone else having problems with ESPN HD today? I have had nothing but problems with the satellite signal going out since upgrading to HD in December. Very frustrating to not be able to watch in HD when I'm paying for HD!:mad:

Edit: just checked TLC and 61.5 is out now too. Very light rain here.

i just finished watching the game and had no problem at all watching it in HD. have you called dish about your problem?

I have not had ESPN HD (Mets/Reds) all afternoon today. Channel say lost satellite (110 TP 7) signal. I have been watching the SD (119 sat) and have tried back several times and get the same message "aquiring satellite signal" and it goes through the routine and then says "Satellite signal lost". It is light rain here. Normally I have problems with 61.5 in light rain and even when its cloudy, but 61.5 seems to be okay today. Anyone else having problems with ESPN HD today? I have had nothing but problems with the satellite signal going out since upgrading to HD in December. Very frustrating to not be able to watch in HD when I'm paying for HD!:mad:

Edit: just checked TLC and 61.5 is out now too. Very light rain here.

We did have a similar problem and had to call dish and they came out and replaced all of the LNB's and that fixed the problem.

i live right down the pike from you and i lost 61.5 for a little bit,but that was just due to the heavy downpours we were getting here. hopefully you'll get your signal before tomorrow.

OK after the game I did a hard reboot and that solved the problem. Apparently it was a problem with TV 2. Didn't want to try that during the game, but next time I sure will. Thanks for the replies.

On the issue of 61.5, which has been ongoing for me, I'm considering a 30 inch dish for 61.5 to improve signal during rain/snow. Patsfan do you often have trouble with 61.5 or only during heavy downpours? Have problems with 110 occasionally, but 61.5 often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts