No extra features on rental Blu-Ray discs from Netflix.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

markd

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 4, 2004
Memphis area
When did this start. My last two Netflix rental didn't have any extras on them. The extras and un-cut versions shows up in the menu. But click on them and it tells you this is a rental disc, you have to buy the disc to get the extras.

Besides the better PQ from disc vs streaming, the extra stuff, was the reason I want to rent the disc. I wonder if Redbox is doing the same thing.

Been doing it a while on some at least. First got caught with that when I bought a former rental BR. and was suprised. Don't remeber the movie but I am guessing it was about a year ago.

It's only been the last two movies I rented. I know some of the others movies the extras came on a separate disk so I didn't pay attention.

Yeah, but I bet the disk still includes those endless previews that you aren't allowed to skip :(

If you rip these movies, a lot of times the content is still there on the disc and you can watch it. They just have the menu block access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)