No green light

Socalcracker

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
Temecula ca
I've had a month and a half of problem free 922 use. Today, from my iPad, I can't get a green light on sling player mobile nor on the remote access app. I've reset the receiver and my airport extreme modem. I get message re invalid ip or domain name, yet my iPad with sling player mobile can "connect" to my 922 for live tv, but no green light--therefore no ability to schedule programming nor ability to view my recordings. I'm really not in the mood to deal with dish tech support as they will never admit the "issue" may be their network. What do you think is going on and what do I need to fix?

Socalcracker said:
I've had a month and a half of problem free 922 use. Today, from my iPad, I can't get a green light on sling player mobile nor on the remote access app. I've reset the receiver and my airport extreme modem. I get message re invalid ip or domain name, yet my iPad with sling player mobile can "connect" to my 922 for live tv, but no green light--therefore no ability to schedule programming nor ability to view my recordings. I'm really not in the mood to deal with dish tech support as they will never admit the "issue" may be their network. What do you think is going on and what do I need to fix?

I have the same problem it seems to be a dish network problem and not the 922.

Scott did you get any notice on this and a time frame on when dish plan to fix it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)