NO HD Channels HR24/500

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dnpaull

Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
Phoenix
Hello All,

Two days ago I installed a new HR24/500 receiver. I replaced an old receiver that was working perfectly fine. I am not receiving 9 out of 10 HD Channels. I am receiving channels 502 and 509, but that's about it. All SD channels work perfectly fine.

1) I have 2 receivers in the house. 1 works normally.

2) Transponder signal at 99 (c) is all zeros on HR24. Signals on other receiver are in 80s.

3) I have checked all cable connections multiple times and everything looks good.

Please help if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks guys, bbc's took care of the issue.

You'd think that would be an obvious solution, but do you know why the receiver package would not have included bbc's. I had to grab them from my other receiver.

In addition to the missing components, the directv phone tech explained that they were not needed with these new receivers.

Anyway thanks for the help, should have came here long ago.

Thanks guys, bbc's took care of the issue.

You'd think that would be an obvious solution, but do you know why the receiver package would not have included bbc's. I had to grab them from my other receiver.

In addition to the missing components, the directv phone tech explained that they were not needed with these new receivers.

Anyway thanks for the help, should have came here long ago.[/QUO
They are not needed with the SWM lnb's, the older style slimline lnb's will require bbc's....
D* csr doesn't know what he was talking about...

They're not needed with SWM. They are just assuming that we all have that. I have tried ordering MRV with Deca and SWM but their computer says that I already have SWM. I can never get the Whole Home Connection.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts