No HD Content on New HD channels!

Its great and all that Dish added 22 or so HD channels, but after going through all of the new ones at various times today, it seems that most of them do not even have any HD content to offer! whats the point?! The only ones really offering HD content are ESPNEWSHD, SmithsonianHD, CNBCHD! TWCHD puts HD on every few hours, and others are just stretched content......What a joke again Dish!

The point is, when the channels show HD content, you want to see it, so you need the channel ;) Common sense is going to tell you that all channels cannot be saturated with all HD content all the time.

i saw HD on cartoon network (the logo looked stretched but the cartoon didnt), toon disney, disney channel, the weather channel, abc family channel and the other ones on the HD essentials pack except bravo.

I'd rather have HD channels that show SD, than SD channels that show bad SD.

HD content will start to show up sooner rather than later, and when it does, you'll already be able to watch it. Would you rather Dish wait until they are 100% HD before adding it?

I only hate it when the channels stretch the picture, that drives me nuts.

Most programing available today is in the SD format . It will take years for things to reverse where HD is king. Until then I will keep my SD TV sets. (I hate Stretch O Vision) By the time Hd is king, HD tv sets will be better and less expensive.

Dish finally came through with most all the HD that everyone was asking for. If you're not happy with this, then you probably will not be happy anywhere else. Instead of complaining that they don't show enough HD on their stations, why don't you just give it a while and see how much HD programing each station has down the road. I have seen some HD on all the channels Dish added today. Remember, some HD is still better than no HD.

I think that everyone has stated the obvious, so there is no need for more people to repeat it.

If you like the new channels, do not respond to this thread, as it only "feeds the troll" by bringing the negative comment to the top of the threads.

You know people keep saying stretched, but most of the channels today are 4:3 letter boxed...