No HD: Sharks vs. Flames

It's on now. I wondered the same but by fist intermission it was on the HD channel. I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.

It's on now. I wondered the same but by fist intermission it was on the HD channel. I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.

That's happened a few times lately. I recall a game last week scheduled for HD and all that was on the HD channel was a message to "check back often to see if your favorite team is playing in HD", accompanied, of course, by the usual Dish elevator music. After a few minutes, the HD version was on.

I don't recall this happening before this season...

Looks like the problem probably wasn't Dish or the CI package. I spoke to someone in San Jose that has cable (I know, I know) and their HD feed didn't come in until after the first period. But yes, in the past I have seen a few recordings come up with 3 hours of "Check back...." I even made a post on it a month ago, since some of these "check back" messages would clear if I changed the channel (thus stopping recording) and then changed back to the game. Suddenly, the game would appear. Weird....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)