No Info Available (Daily schedule)

Boobie1998

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hi all,

Turn on tv and notice that under daily schedule all my schedule recordings say "no info available". It show nothing is going to record from today and ongoing. All timers are ok. I reset hopper then Joey. I checked switch to see and it's fine. Anyone know how I can fix this?

I actually though something was wrong with the timers so i deleted them all and started up again but under daily schedule tab it says no info available.

That worked, it was still pulling rerun on a only new timer but I deleted all timers and started over and it all fine now. So the next time this happen standby will fix it. Thanks Zach

I just got this same problem, the daily schedule is full of "No info available", tons of conflicts and garbage schedules (things i havent set up). Im worried my real timers wont work. How do I set the tuners on standby?

I just got this same problem, the daily schedule is full of "No info available", tons of conflicts and garbage schedules (things i havent set up). Im worried my real timers wont work. How do I set the tuners on standby?

Turn off your hopper &make sure nothing is recording. Leave it in standby for about 15 -30 minutes, & it should update everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)