"NO INFO" on DVR schedule

MartyB

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Elwood, IN
I'll try to explain briefly...and forgive me if this is covered elsewhere, but, I'm at a loss. I have a 522 (software is L292) and have had no significant problems with the DVR until I got home from work tonight. I went to watch a program that I had scheduled to record tonight (which I verified before leaving the house today) and it was not recorded. I then checked the schedule for all DVR events, and everything listed says "NO INFO AVAILABLE". I'm so confused!!:confused: Any ideas as to what would cause this? What can I do to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Do a power button reset and see if it clears up your problem. If that dosen't help grin and bear it, it is just DISH Notwerk software.

I've done the power button reset and that didn't fix it. Now, the regular EPG only has info for the next hour or so of programs. grrrrrrr

My 625 had the same problem last night. Never had a problem before. I just kept checking it every 30 minutes when the EPG updated and at one point everything came back. I didn't have to reboot or check switch.

Are they messing with software right now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts