No local hd broadcasts in Monterey CA

panard

Original poster
Apr 27, 2008
Hello All.
I'm a new member here but have been reading the forum for a while, very informative. Does anyone have any idea when locals channels will be broadcast in HD by Direct TV in Monterey County CA. or now how to find out? With the omission of the OTA recording capability in the new DVR from DN I cannot record any local HD broadcasts on my DVR. Nobody seems to really know when the AM21 will be available either, any new info on this?
Thanks for any help.
Jay.

Hello All.
I'm a new member here but have been reading the forum for a while, very informative. Does anyone have any idea when locals channels will be broadcast in HD by Direct TV in Monterey County CA. or now how to find out? With the omission of the OTA recording capability in the new DVR from DN I cannot record any local HD broadcasts on my DVR. Nobody seems to really know when the AM21 will be available either, any new info on this?
Thanks for any help.
Jay.
Moderator, please move to Direct forum.

You talk about Dish Network and Direct TV in your post, so it is kinda hard to follow, but with a Dish Network DVR (ViP series at least) you can record OTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)