No MLB Extra Innings on Dish...again.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gislands

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 29, 2013
California
Every year it surprises me that DISH doesn't have Extra Innings. I guess it never made enough money for it to be viable for them. I can kind of see how people would not order it as the majority of games are on in the day time, and at least in the west coast where I am at, most people would be working. Anyways, just find it funny that they gave up on it completely.

I had it one season but I'm much happier with the MLB.tv premium subscription. It costs less & I can watch whichever game I want, even choosing the home or away feed, on my computer, iPhone, iPad & my TV (via my Roku box) all for the one price.

My opinion DISH should not get it again unless it is going to make them money, online is so much better. Where it could make a difference is if you don't have a good internet connection.

I don't care. I had mlb.tv premium for a couple seasons. Then I declined.
I may sub to it again this season. Mets looking like a contender this season.

To many games in a season. I can catch the D-Backs pretty much anytime I want, but typically I like to watch them while I am at a bar. Baseball parties just do not seem to be as great as Football Sunday's.... and just feels watered down. Hard to sit at home alone and watch them, as well, as they are so slow(although I am sincerely against the MLB starting their new policies). I just cannot justify paying top dollar for any sport though, as I if it is something really hard to watch, I will see enough of the exciting replays on Sportscenter with my regular subscription. I didn't even watch WWE and TNA PPV's as going to sites like Wrestlezone.com will give me play by play, and usually more satisfactory then spending the money to watch the PPV. Just my take on it all. My brother spends $300/year on NFL ST so I can't really judge to hard I guess.

I get it on Directv.

The only time I watch it is in this scenario.

Let's say the Tigers are in 1st place over Cleveland by 1/2 a game after they beat the New York Yankees.

After the Tigers game finishes, Cleveland is playing the white sox in Chicago.

So cleveland wins they are tied with Detroit, or if cleveland looses they are 1 game behind.

It even gets more complicated when wild cards are involved.

But anyways I'll tune into the cleveland chicago game after the Tigers are done playing and root for chicago.

Or if the Tigers are not playing I will put on my second favorite team Cleveland.

The only time I hate Cleveland is when they play the Tigers or can affect then negatively in the standings

Reactions: Tampa8 and AZ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)