No More 922

hopefully the folks that were mad at me for not getting their free 922 awhile back can finally understand why i never sent them out. ;)

hopefully the folks that were mad at me for not getting their free 922 awhile back can finally understand why i never sent them out. ;)

Since the Hopper/Joey is replacing the 922, you'll be upgrading us, correct?

New look to Dish web site and 922 not shown

So any one taking a look at the "New" look to the Dish web site. It is quite different that what was previously seen. Then looking at the new site I saw NO 922 receiver in the list of offers from dish. So is the 922 now history as it is not shown on the site? To be replaced by Hopper...maybe? Just asking.

I noticed also no comparison packages tab to compare package.they should have it like before to compare packages :)

I noticed also no comparison packages tab to compare package.they should have it like before to compare packages :)

You can still compare packages with the new website, it was discussed several times this week in one of the threads. Probably the thread titled "Dish Site" but I'm not sure on that. I did a comparison of packages myself yesterday.

The new site makes me want to throw up - no logical way to figure out what channels belong to packages. The list or grid is just messy - all I want is a simple list of channels, including ability to compare them. Every time you move your mouse some icon is popping up, changing colors. Just too much visual overload, too many things moving - can someone explain what exactly was wrong with the old site? Of course some of this is trying to figure out changes, it feels like "Alice in Wonderland" - as in a web site meant to wow kids! It felt like I was surfing Walt Disney web site.

You can still compare packages with the new website, it was discussed several times this week in one of the threads. Probably the thread titled "Dish Site" but I'm not sure on that. I did a comparison of packages myself yesterday.

ty :) i didnt see it anywhere on the site :)

Scott knows exactly what level Mary is and he knows exactly what level his other source is. Go troll somewhere else.

Duh ! :D Charles's right hand.
Perhaps your role is ? Here ? What you contributed to the thread ? Discuss the SUBJECT not to judge ppl (or brown nosing).