No more NASCAR until Sept...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jgantert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Aberdeen, MD
So, what to do until NASCAR returns to OTA in September?

Might have to start watching INDY car or something. :) Anything else out there OTA to fill the gap?

-John

Them there fern cars are so fragile if they run over a bug they lose a wheel, almost as bad as Indy cars.

Tony and Junior and the boys can trade major sheet metal and keep racin'.

Them there fern cars are so fragile if they run over a bug they lose a wheel, almost as bad as Indy cars.
Yea, but they do it at 200 mph!
And when they do wreck 'em up, roll 'em over, and have all the wheels come off, like last year in Canada, the driver just limps away with a sprain. - :cool:

BTW, Fox screws the F1 races. Much better on Speed Channel.

So, what to do until NASCAR returns to OTA in September?

Might have to start watching INDY car or something. :) Anything else out there OTA to fill the gap?

-John
Sorry............but for us with satellite or cable, we DON'T have to listen to Darrel Waltrip anymore:):):):):)

I have always enjoyed listening to Darrel Waltrip.
He took a bit of getting used to. He has changed also. He isn't as whiny anymore. Mike gave him lessons.

I get Dish/ TNT but I resent the fact I can't get it in real 1080 and the fact that NASCAR would ignore such a large portion of the audience/ fans by giving it to ABC with no OTA.
Fox does a great job and I can not see the reason to split the season and take off OTA for several moths and then be spuratic after wards/. At least with FOX, if it was Race Day, It was there..

He took a bit of getting used to. He has changed also. He isn't as whiny anymore. Mike gave him lessons.

I get Dish/ TNT but I resent the fact I can't get it in real 1080 and the fact that NASCAR would ignore such a large portion of the audience/ fans by giving it to ABC with no OTA.
Fox does a great job and I can not see the reason to split the season and take off OTA for several moths and then be spuratic after wards/. At least with FOX, if it was Race Day, It was there..

isnt tnt hd 1080i????
As for ABC they are in hd and have been, unless you cant get an ABC affiliatte ota which I doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)