Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Looks like Dish has dropped or is in talks with the NBA for the NBA League Pass package.

Its not listed anywhere on Dish Networks site.

Anyone else know anything?

Supposedly Dish/NBA are negotiating a new deal per conversation with Dish Tech person.

Does anyone know if it's available on Direct this year yet? I wasn't that concerned about losing MLB, but won't be a happy camper if we lose the NBA package.

There are games in the EPG for tomorrow, although many will not see them until the EPG updates.

Also, reported now listed on the DiSH Network site with schedule for a couple of days.

Doesn't look like they are able to show all the games as Golden State/Toronto is almost at half time now and the game isn't in the NBALP lineup.

Are you in HD only mode?

Nope, I dont have an HD reciever. Once you said it was on, I scrolled through the stations and found it with the wrong EPG info. I then rebooted the reciever during a commercial and it then had it in the EPG.

Considering it wasn't there though, it probably means some sort of deal was struck at the last minute today.

They might as well not renew if they're not going to air anything in HD.

Why the *&%$ would you have HD versions of FSN channels and not have a single game in HD?! And all those League Pass channels in the guide are just for show.

As good as the 722 is, I'll just pay the penalty and end my contract now.

What's the problem? Does having these sports packages cost E* something? I guess I assumed that the sub that wants the particular package pays the stated rate but apparently E* is required to kick in some money as well, otherwise why would E* not carry them?
Why wouldn't E* carry MLB, NFL, and the others and charge accordingly so it wouldn't cost E* anything and they would satisfy subs who want those particular sports packages?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts