No News = Bad News?

pbrown

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
West Coast
So it seems like its been about 3 weeks since anyone's talked about getting any new 921's. Is that it? Is there any hope that any new ones are going to be coming along soon? I'm 2 weeks from moving into a new house and I really wanted to get one when I got in. I figured the waiting lists would have been satisfied by March, but I guess not. Anyone hear any legitimate rumors about when these things are going to roll off the line again?

Sorry vetboy, I live in Seattle, WSU Class of '95. Can't seem to get over my love of the Cougs, however. Just moved over here from Spokane, so now that I live somewhere with HDTV, I NEED A 921!!!

vetboy44 said:
Nice WSU logo. Still live in Pullman? I can't believe there's anyone else here with HD.

pbrown said:
So it seems like its been about 3 weeks since anyone's talked about getting any new 921's. Is that it? Is there any hope that any new ones are going to be coming along soon? I'm 2 weeks from moving into a new house and I really wanted to get one when I got in. I figured the waiting lists would have been satisfied by March, but I guess not. Anyone hear any legitimate rumors about when these things are going to roll off the line again?

I am actually thinking about leaving E* for D*, as all I hear about are problems/no supply of the 921. I just bought a new Elite PRO 730HDI, and I want some kick ass HD!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts