No On Demand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

300mag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2014
Just today went to the on demand icon in the main menu and the only thing that shows up is what's in the rental folder. If i do a search it show the stuff that's available on demand and allows me to download. Don't understand why I can see it from the search menu but not through the on demand icon. I checked and all the filters are cleared. Any ideas to get my on demand back?

Okay of the downloads failed. I see something on the dish forum about a similar issue at the end of January. It appears many subscribers were having issues with on demand but dish wasn't acknowledging any known issues? Anyone know of any issues?

Okay after 3 resets of the hopper the problem is fixed. I suspect my hopper is on the out. Twice this week when I turned on my tv there was no hdmi connection from hopper. Resetting fixed this issue. Any thoughts

Resetting the hopper fixed it? Did you try unplugging the hdmi cable to see if that did the trick? Do you turn hopper or TV on first. Try switching the order and maybe that'll help. Do you use an av receiver or any other in line devices?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts