No OTA Guide Data on Dish Anywhere

upsss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
AZ
The OTA channels guide data on my Dish Anywhere is not displayed (its blank)? All my OTA channels are listed on the guide and I can watch all of them but no guide data, any way to fix this? BTW, the guide looks perfectly on the Hopper 3.

Last edited:
I think Dish is having EPG issues of some sort. The DA EPG on my PC is missing the OTA locals except for two sub-channels that never have program info. But on my Android phone, DA has a message that the EPG can't be downloaded from my receiver, and following the suggestions given doesn't change it. Strange...

UPDATE: Logging out and back in on DA/Android didn't work, but a full power off restart of my phone did. The EPG is back to normal now. I'll try that on my PC next.

Nope, neither cold booting the PC or clearing the browser cache made any difference.

Capture+_2019-04-06-16-45-54.png

Last edited:
Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks for the info. I just tried the Dishanywhere on my phone and only some of the channels have guide info but on my PC none of the channels have any guide info. Hopefully they will fix this problem soon. BTW, I have canceled my local channel subscription and like I said, everything works perfectly on the Hopper 3.

Reactions: NYDutch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)