Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Once again there will be no podcast this week.

As some of you might know show host GoalieBob has been going through a lot of personal stuff lately, Bob just called me to let me know that his father who has been sick for awhile has passed away.

Please hold Bob and his family in your prayers.

Thanks for your understanding.

damn. i'm really sorry to hear this. i'm deeply sadden by this news. my heart goes out to you bob and your family. i have a strong relationship with my father and thinking about what you're going through right now has me speechless. you will be in our thoughts bob. we'll miss you while you're gone buddy.

Guys thanks, This is the first time today that I have been at a pc. My dad will be having his services with the wake on thursday and the funeral friday as we have people flying in from out of state. It was a peacefull trasition and everyone got to say their goodbyes. In fact the way it happened goes to show that when your number is up it is truely up, ITS UP. To put it in laymens terms he had a pocket of air develope as his lung some how became unsealed. That lead (like a baloon) to that pocket popping. When that happened his lug essencally collapsed and he went into cartiac failure at the same time. That's the laymens terms of what happened.

In the end he's at peace, I said my peice to him yeasterday as In hindsite I think he knew and everyone in our family knows were we all stand with him, as it's nothing but love. A wise man once said its not how many times you get knocked down, but its how you get back up. I may have been knocked a few good times the past month... But im like Joe in punchout.. I keep getting back up... NO ten count here buddy! With that said the show must go on and If scott is ok with it, I can do a show tommorow, but with the sloooowwww and I mean slowww news coming out of both dish and directv we might not have much to talk about. (come on Direct!)

For now this weeks focus is finding a job and putting my dad to rest. With that aside, the show must go on.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts