No Siginal

BruceE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
I have a VP622 hook up to a home theater system. A few weeks ago Ihad a service call & not I have a picture on my main tv. I have a siginal on all my other tv's. I have a DPP44 with a cable coming from it that says to the receiver stellite in that is not connected to anything. Could this be why my receiver says there is no siginal? Does this connct to the back of the Dish VIP622 receiver?

Thank you,
BruceE

I have a VP622 hook up to a home theater system. A few weeks ago Ihad a service call & not I have a picture on my main tv. I have a siginal on all my other tv's. I have a DPP44 with a cable coming from it that says to the receiver stellite in that is not connected to anything. Could this be why my receiver says there is no siginal? Does this connct to the back of the Dish VIP622 receiver?

Thank you,
BruceE
If it says it isn't hooked up to anything it has been disconnected from the switch. Run ck switch & if it continues to say that it is no longer hooked up to the switch.

Thank you,
BruceE
If DISH did the service call you have either a 60 or 90 day warranty on that service call. Call DISH and get it repaired FREE.

No signal and not a Complete loss of signal with a error code on top is a TV error. If a cable is running to the tv and is not connected at the other end, it should go to TV2 Out, if available, or RF out on other receivers. Now, if this is a satellite message, that DPP44 cable should be connected to SAT in on the receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)