NO timers recording tonight

evilsofa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2015
Atlanta, Ga
What the heck is going on Dish???? It's almost 10pm and NONE of my 5 timers starting at 8pm have recorded. So I restarted my H3 and tried to manually record and get "timer creation failed please try back later". I'm getting ready to cancel my service with all the timer issues I have has the past 4 months

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

So Dish tech support was called they said give them a few days to resolve so nothing scheduled will record for a few days unacceptable!

What the heck is going on Dish???? It's almost 10pm and NONE of my 5 timers starting at 8pm have recorded. So I restarted my H3 and tried to manually record and get "timer creation failed please try back later". I'm getting ready to cancel my service with all the timer issues I have has the past 4 months

That happened to me once and I found it was because the guide data was incomplete. I rebooted the receiver and made sure it and the Joeys were turned off (standby mode) when it came back up. A couple of minutes later the guide download started and when it finished the problem was gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)