no uplink but notice ch. changes

dewzan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2006
Iowa
293 indie , 294 retro, 295 epix1, 296 epix2, 298 mgm, & 9447 cook hd. whats up with all the channel changes?

I wish that they would add MoviePlex.
Why are they not moving HDNet Movies?
They will be closer to the other movie channels with these moves.

So are they going to be in two places or are they going to axe the higher up channels? Because I have duplicate sets of channels. Which ones do we stick with?

So are they going to be in two places or are they going to axe the higher up channels? Because I have duplicate sets of channels. Which ones do we stick with?

Good question. The whole Dish Earth being on two channels is also confusing. I wish that they would just pick one and get it over with. lol :D

Mojo Jojo said:
I wish that they would add MoviePlex.
Why are they not moving HDNet Movies?
They will be closer to the other movie channels with these moves.

Movieplex is nothing but a channel that shows one of the Encore theme channels each day. So there is no need for it since we already have all if the Encore multiplex.

They should have left dish earth next to nasa

Didn't they move Dish Earth to make room for the short-lived The Weather Cast? Didn't they also announce The Weather Channel 2? I wonder if it will be Weatherscan or something similar. I hope it is not anything like HSN 2 right now. Also, what is with Reelz Channel being in two places?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts