No Uplink Reports...

My office sent some men to New Britain, CT to help restore the power. They told them to pack for a 10 day trip. Look for the trucks with "Dominion" on the side! They also told them there weren't any hotels within a 3 hour drive that they could stay in!

Last edited:
alot of instant orders also what does that usually mean?

you can upgrade to the channel without calling in. If you have phone line hooked up or internet you can do it via remote

If you look in your guide on most receivers under "all" and any channel in GREEN you an do that.
RED you cannot

maybe we will see another HD Channel coming this month.i keep sending in request everyday to dish and i wish they would add The Outdoor Channel in HD since all their programming is in HD and Dish Network would be the first to add it in HD.

bluegras said:
maybe we will see another HD Channel coming this month.i keep sending in request everyday to dish and i wish they would add The Outdoor Channel in HD since all their programming is in HD and Dish Network would be the first to add it in HD.

You think that Dish likes getting your constant requests? I would be really annoyed at you if I were them.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts