No Uplink Reports...

G

goober

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 25, 2005
You forgot to tip us of on this one scott......Shorts-HD RIP ;) They had a "short trip" with Dish network

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
goober said:
You forgot to tip us of on this one scott......Shorts-HD RIP ;) They had a "short trip" with Dish network

Since I am living out of a suitcase in a hotel this week I have not been in touch with contacts like I usually am so I didn't get my normal tips.

I can't wait until we get power!!

G

goober

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 25, 2005
Since I am living out of a suitcase in a hotel this week I have not been in touch with contacts like I usually am so I didn't get my normal tips.

I can't wait until we get power!!
I don't think anybody noticed it was gone anyway..and hope u get your power back soon

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am hearing u might get a gift in December that you might like.

whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
wonder what happen if what they did to shorts.hmmmm.... says ON SHORTS HD Channel We constantly work to balance our customers' needs while maintaining flexibility to launch new channle.we removed shorts hd drom DISH Platinum,now a part of blockbustermoviepass,to make room for future channel launches.We understand that you value this programming and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you....wonder what channels they may be talking about adding...hmmm :)

gpollock87

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
wonder what happen if what they did to shorts.hmmmm.... says ON SHORTS HD Channel We constantly work to balance our customers' needs while maintaining flexibility to launch new channle.we removed shorts hd drom DISH Platinum,now a part of blockbustermoviepass,to make room for future channel launches.We understand that you value this programming and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you....wonder what channels they may be talking about adding...hmmm :)

the hints are dropping like flies!!!

J

jetskier

Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 3, 2003
Carson Valley, Nevada
The good news in this week's uplink is KNPB HD is live in the Reno Market. Bad news is our CBS station KTVN is not due to the Sarkes deal gone bad. I wish they'd send the guide data so I can use the OTA feed while they work things out. The 2-02 sub channel is getting guide data I don't know why they can't split the 2-00 and the 2-01 in the meantime.

jerryez

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
When you go to a channel that you do not subscribe and a pop up states that by clicking you can add that channel. what to you get, upgraded to all the channels that are in the package that channel is in?

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok we got power here now (finally six days without power in the cold is a long time!) but still no internet. :(

Almost there!

Voyager6

Voyager6

*Cancelled*
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 30, 2005
Wokeville
I bet that the parrot is happy that there will be heat again.:D