No Uplink Reports...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You forgot to tip us of on this one scott......Shorts-HD RIP ;) They had a "short trip" with Dish network

goober said:
You forgot to tip us of on this one scott......Shorts-HD RIP ;) They had a "short trip" with Dish network

Since I am living out of a suitcase in a hotel this week I have not been in touch with contacts like I usually am so I didn't get my normal tips.

I can't wait until we get power!!

Since I am living out of a suitcase in a hotel this week I have not been in touch with contacts like I usually am so I didn't get my normal tips.

I can't wait until we get power!!
I don't think anybody noticed it was gone anyway..and hope u get your power back soon

wonder what happen if what they did to shorts.hmmmm.... says ON SHORTS HD Channel We constantly work to balance our customers' needs while maintaining flexibility to launch new channle.we removed shorts hd drom DISH Platinum,now a part of blockbustermoviepass,to make room for future channel launches.We understand that you value this programming and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you....wonder what channels they may be talking about adding...hmmm :)

wonder what happen if what they did to shorts.hmmmm.... says ON SHORTS HD Channel We constantly work to balance our customers' needs while maintaining flexibility to launch new channle.we removed shorts hd drom DISH Platinum,now a part of blockbustermoviepass,to make room for future channel launches.We understand that you value this programming and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you....wonder what channels they may be talking about adding...hmmm :)

the hints are dropping like flies!!!

The good news in this week's uplink is KNPB HD is live in the Reno Market. Bad news is our CBS station KTVN is not due to the Sarkes deal gone bad. I wish they'd send the guide data so I can use the OTA feed while they work things out. The 2-02 sub channel is getting guide data I don't know why they can't split the 2-00 and the 2-01 in the meantime.

When you go to a channel that you do not subscribe and a pop up states that by clicking you can add that channel. what to you get, upgraded to all the channels that are in the package that channel is in?

Ok we got power here now (finally six days without power in the cold is a long time!) but still no internet. :(

Almost there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)