No Video from Hopper3???

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
When I turned on my LR TV this morning there was not video coming from the H3. The audio works. The DVR, guide, menu, etc does not show up either. I checked all of my connections and cables and I then hooked the H3 directly to my TV. I even tried two different cables. Whatever is wrong has to do with the H3. I also did a hard reboot and reset on the H3. The Joey 3 that is paired to it works.

Is there anything else to check before contacting Dish?

I had a similar problem with my Vizio tv and it was Dish customer support that solved it by rebooting the tv. I have had a few other issues that were resolved by rebooting the tv.

I’ve had the same problem off and on for months now. I get up in the morning and hit the button on my harmony and all I get is a black screen. Sound is fine just no pic. I shut everything off and then turn it back on and all is well. Only happens on cold start. Replaced the hdmi already. Guess I will try a reset on the tv.

I’ve had the same problem off and on for months now. I get up in the morning and hit the button on my harmony and all I get is a black screen. Sound is fine just no pic. I shut everything off and then turn it back on and all is well. Only happens on cold start. Replaced the hdmi already. Guess I will try a reset on the tv.
Hmmm, I have a Harmony remote also??

Same problem here. I'm have a two year old Vizio TV. Using the Harmony One remote I select Watch Dish. Audio only but no picture. To avoid this I select Watch Roku. Picture is displayed. I then select Watch Dish. Everything is now working.
Everything is passing thru a Demon AV receiver. All 4K rated cables were purchased thru Amazon. The Dish selection is the only one that has this intermittent problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts