Non-D shaped dp lnb

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eskimo

Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
The Arctic
Is there a such thing as a non D shaped dish pro lnb? I need one for a large dish but the lnb end is rectangled like directv dishes not D shaped.
Is there an online store that would have these?

Thanks

No it would not! It's D shaped on both ends.

It is not D shaped on both ends!

I have one mounted on a Dish 500 and the end that fits on the rectangular LNB support is also rectangular. It is D shaped on the end you mount the LNB to.

Thanks.
Might work but would that not change the focal point?

It's a standard LNB mount that's about 4 to 5 inches. Wouldn't the support arm length for your large dish have been determined for optimum reception? It does have a support arm for the LNB, doesn't it?

Is there a such thing as a non D shaped dish pro lnb? I need one for a large dish but the lnb end is rectangled like directv dishes not D shaped.
Is there an online store that would have these?

Thanks

You are probably talking about needing a round barrel for the mount on the large antennas. Tear the plastic case off the dishpro and you will expose the round aluminum barrel which is what you want for the mount. Don't remove the plastic lnb horn face, just the grey plastic case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts