Non-rented or downloaded event has expired.

sarness

Original poster
Jun 1, 2017
Ohio
I have 2 Hopper 3's, of which I had no issues between the two until one day the internal hard drive went kaput.

I installed the replacement without any issues but when trying to play back recordings that are on the other Hopper 3, it says the event has expired. However, I can go to the other Hopper 3 and play back recordings that are on the replacement hopper.

I do recall in being able to play back 1 or 2 shows from the other Hopper, but so far most of the ones I try to play keep giving me "Event expired"

Anyone else come across this?

Did you ever find a solution?

I have 2 Hopper 3's, of which I had no issues between the two until one day the internal hard drive went kaput.

I installed the replacement without any issues but when trying to play back recordings that are on the other Hopper 3, it says the event has expired. However, I can go to the other Hopper 3 and play back recordings that are on the replacement hopper.

I do recall in being able to play back 1 or 2 shows from the other Hopper, but so far most of the ones I try to play keep giving me "Event expired"

Anyone else come across this?

Hey LKnutsen,
If you're having a similar issue, we'll be happy to check some things to help get this resolved. Will you give us more details with what you're experiencing, or any error messages/codes showing, please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)