Noob Universal Remote question for 625

themuttt

Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
So I want to replace the remote for TV2 on my 625 because the OEM remote will not find my DVD player and only does limited things for my TV. Now that I have added some remote lighting as well, I have 4 remotes on the nightstand. I searched and saw where someone was recommending the MX-500 but from what I saw it does not do RF, so I was thinking that it would not work.

So the question is, what is a remote that has the RF, has learning capability and not uber expensive?

Thanks

Pronto has a extender for their remotes that should work with the 625 (not positive) the price tag in my opion for the options it has is not expesive.

you need a remote that does UHF for the second side of a dual-tuner receiver... i dont know of any out there but if anyone else does i'm sure they'll pipe up soon

birddoggy said:
you need a remote that does UHF for the second side of a dual-tuner receiver... i dont know of any out there but if anyone else does i'm sure they'll pipe up soon
that's what I've seem to be learning by searching this and remotecentral since I posted this. I guess I will have to look at doing 2 remotes instead of 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts