Not targeted for Android software

andaram

Original poster
May 19, 2018
Florida
I got this message after software update to H263 last night on Hopper w/Sling. So I am unable to download the ATV files. Any ideas....

see image

Attachments

• IMG_8593.jpg
    IMG_8593.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: charlesrshell
I am trying to download the ATV files from the technician menu to the Hopper 2 with Sling but get the message that "this device is currently not targeted to get the android software".....
Like I said, we the technicians are seeing this too on not all but many devices. There's nothing you can do until Dish gets it figured out. And since Dish is down right now.....

Like I said, we the technicians are seeing this too on not all but many devices. There's nothing you can do until Dish gets it figured out. And since Dish is down right now.....
We have to wait for an update on the software that fixes the glitch, hopefully, H264 or so.....

It appears that when I plugged m Hopper+ back into the Hopper 3, I can download the ATV files without issues but it doesn't show the screen in prompt #6 at all to select the packages as it seems to only download for the Hopper Plus and that's it.
For some reason the option to download ATV files is back again!

New issue with Download ATV files, has anyone successfully did a Downtown ATV files for the Hopper Plus within the last 2 days?

Download ATV files appears to be broken as I have noticed this with H365 and H366, it was working correctly a week ago (November 5, 2023) on H365 . Basically what happens is when I select "Download ATV Files", I get this:
1)
1700001813806.png

I select "Begin Download" and then get:
2)
1700002006987.png

I press OK and then in 10 seconds, I select "Download ATV Files" and it shows:
3)
1700002274920.png

So at this point, the undefined appears to be an error and whether I check "Download ATV files" in 10 seconds or even a minute later, it basically goes back to the 1 screen and basically goes through the 1-3 sequence as it appears the above screen, the download process actually cancelled on it's own. There is no way to successfully download the ATV files as it will just go through the 1-3 sequence and one can repeat 1-3 numerous times after reaching 3.