Note to users regarding time and birthdays

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just found out there was a bug in our Birthday Modification, many users who were born before 1970 are being shown as your bithday being Jan 1, 1970.

I have applied a fix for this problem. Please check your Birthday by clicking on profile so your birthday is correct, we like to send you stuff on your birthday. :)

Some users are reporting no times being shown in the messages, this again was due to a bug in the birthday. In the profiles section check your date format, it should be as follows

D M d, Y g:i a

If yours just shows a number like 3 or 1, please put the above line in and that will fix your program with times showing. :) Again the bug that caused that should now be fixed. :)

Enjoy the site and tell a friend!

What's up with the robot defeating letter recognition thing? It swears I am a robot each time I try to register. What do you have against robots anyway? :D

use lower case letters (it shows some upper case letters but you must type them in all lower case.)

I am editing this file now to say this. :)

I am also fixing the Date Format problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)