Notice - Possible Delay of Uplink Reports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As our Uplink Center Processing computer is located at our Connecticut Headquarters, the DISH Uplink Reports may be delayed / or unavailable due to Hurricane Sandy. They will return as soon as it is safe for us to do so. Thank you for your understanding!

Geez, even Direct and Dish have multiple uplink centers in case of weather...c'mon SatGuys, get with the times! :D

Not acceptable. Isn't there a super secret super protected Satelliteguys uplink center? :p

Well to be fair even the Dish uplink centers have had issues over the past few months.:D

Geez, even Direct and Dish have multiple uplink centers in case of weather...c'mon SatGuys, get with the times! :D
:D
So, Scott, your signature "this is the calm before the storm", I have spent weeks wondering what does it mean, and now I know you were referring to Sandy....:)

On a serious note: Scott and everyone on the East Coast- stay safe, make all precautionary arrangements, keep informed, and, if you haven't already, please take this event seriously.
Hope everything goes by quickly, uneventfully, and to see you back here on the forums soon!

All jokes aside. Scott, please be safe. The same goes to everyone in the path of Sandy--even those inland in the mountains. Watch out for both ice and flooding!

Scott no probalem your safety is the most important.You and everyone in Hurricane Sandys path please be safe and your all in my thoughts and prayers :)

So far so good here. Winds are up to about 60 MPH now but no power loss and no loss of satellite signal. :D

Glad you fared well. I'm in DC and watched the storm out my living room window in my apartment (6th Floor). Never lost signal, even on 129 from my dish on my balcony. Even saw some transformers blow during commercials (and watched the 15-story apartment building across the street go black...) but we never lost power.

J