Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
If your family or friends have been watching the Smile of a Child channel on Galaxy 19 KU, we need your help to keep this channel on FTA. Effective 3/1/2012, TBN has pulled the Smile of a Child channel from Galaxy 19 and unless they receive feedback, this could be permanent.

Please immediately contact TBN at 714-832-2950, email or Tweet and let them know that you enjoyed watching Smile of a Child on Free to Air on G19 / GloryStar and request that the channel be returned.

SatelliteAV said:
If your family or friends have been watching the Smile of a Child channel on Galaxy 19 KU, we need your help to keep this channel on FTA. Effective 3/1/2012, TBN has pulled the Smile of a Child channel from Galaxy 19 and unless they receive feedback, this could be permanent.

Please immediately contact TBN at 714-832-2950, email or Tweet and let them know that you enjoyed watching Smile of a Child on Free to Air on G19 / GloryStar and request that the channel be returned.

Does this include the C-band feed on Galaxy 14 too, or just ku?

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Magic Static said:
Figures, the only GS channel I have in my favorites list is gone.

Please take the time to email or call!

This channel is intended for home viewers so your input and request for return correspondence is critical to influence TBN's decision.

This channel filled a need for me. We have friends with young kids who are very concerned about what children see on TV. Not just the programming but commercial spots, PSAs and such. When they come over I can turn that channel on for the kids and they don't worry. Almost got them convinced to get a GS system.

I've contacted TBN and let them know I would like to see it back.

You have been heard!

TBN has returned Smile of a Child to Galaxy 19 and Glorystar viewers!

We suggest that viewers email or call 714-832-2950 and thank TBN for bringing this great children's channel back to FTA and Glorystar!

got email from them today stating the below.

"Smile of a Child will be going back on Glorystar soon!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

God Bless You!"

Yep same email here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)