Notice - System Work Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
All fixed now, moved us back to the cloud and needed to wait for some of the css files to sync with the cloud servers. :)

The "Quick Links :: My Posts" at the top of the page is still broken (it does the same search as "Quick Links :: My Threads"). Am I the only one who uses this feature?

Explain whats not working with them? As they appear to be working for me. When I click on My Posts I see all my posts. When I click on My Threads I see all the threads I started.

I still do not like the upgrade it is iPad unfriendly. Why was the option not to use the Mobil interface taken away?

The mobile interface on the iPad looks like crap, please put that option back.

I have no idea what your talking about.

If you have an iPad use the iPad app. :)

Before the upgrade their was an option to leave the mobil version of the site. The full version is so much better for the iPad. It is even better than the app since the app is iPhone user friendly. I use the app on my iPhone it is not iPad user friendly.

In this upgrade on the iPad I can only use the mobile version it does not give me an option to use the full version like it did before. Their is a lot of functions missing from the mobile version. Please please give us the option to leave the mobile version on our iPad.

tomcrown1 said:
Before the upgrade their was an option to leave the mobil version of the site. The full version is so much better for the iPad. It is even better than the app since the app is iPhone user friendly. I use the app on my iPhone it is not iPad user friendly.

In this upgrade on the iPad I can only use the mobile version it does not give me an option to use the full version like it did before. Their is a lot of functions missing from the mobile version. Please please give us the option to leave the mobile version on our iPad.
if you are using the mobile version on you iPad then click on full site icon in the top right. ;)

I can't figure out to fix things, the forum comes out in a text format--can barely find anything, nor read it! The background is white, nothing is formatted like it was. I have the latest Firefox but something is seriously wrong with it, or the site. If anybody can email me or PM me on how to fix things, I'd appreciate it, I can find PMs , and email. Thanks Turbo-confused

*** Problem resolved. Since nobody answered my query, I have no clue how it fixed itself, apparently it was in "Mobile" format with no apparent way to turn that off. Tonight , the forum displays normally again. For me. In Mepis Linux.

Explain whats not working with them? As they appear to be working for me. When I click on My Posts I see all my posts. When I click on My Threads I see all the threads I started.
Well, when I go to the "My Posts", I get the exact same results page as when I click on the "My Threads". Perhaps I need to blow away cookies?

Edit: I thought it might be Safari, but it exhibits the same behavior under Firefox, too. Here's the URL from the "My Posts": <http://www.satelliteguys.us/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&exactname=1&searchuser=Foxbat>

Last edited:
When I click on "jump to first unread post," it now takes me to the first post in the thread. Is something wrong with the cookies? I haven't changed anything in my browser (IE 7). I'll check to see if it's working on Firefox when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)