Notice to registered members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps adding some more such as on the sides to those that are not registered would be a good idea.

I'm a new-member, but I really don't mind the ads that much. However, I have two suggestions:

1) Would it be possible to ad something just below the ad saying something to the effect of "n posts below"? My first impression is that this is a one message topic, and I may unintentionally leave the thread without seeing all of the messages.

2) For consistency, would it be possible to add the ad between the first and second message of every page? IMHO, I think that the interface is much better if it is consistent across all pages...

(Oh, yea, thanks for the great site!)

At first i found it a bit annoying, but like everything, you will get used to it.

Ads bring in money, money helps the site stay alive. If i can get the info i want, without having to pay, and seeing ads in return, no big deal at all.

Doesn't bother me. I did check one of the ad's......found out a e-tailer is an authorized dealer of a speaker manufacture. If it keeps this forum going......no problem with me.

For what its worth I never even noticed the ads until I read about the test--TODAY!! I guess they are no problem.

Check out the AVS forum to see how they handle this

Status
Not open for further replies.