Noticed DECA Adaptors for Sale On eBay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
God,I am tempted to buy one,I'm just not sure if the SWM filter is part of the package. It says that the adaptor comes with the power supply. It also says that it comes without instructions to put it together(& create your DECA cloud).

If I got the DECA set-up,I'd need 3 DECA adaptors. I'd also need to be sure that the SWM filter came with the packaging. From what I've read,the set up seems pretty straight forward. I'd have to move my SWM power adaptor to before my SWM 2-way splitter. The installer went cable from the Dish to the splitter & then the power adaptor before my HD DVR receiver(& that is after a flat cable through my window). It works,but I'm depending a lot on the flat cable to allow the power to flow from the adaptor back to the splitter & to my other HD DVR receiver.

I asked the person selling these if the SWM filter adapter you need to place between the SWM power inserter & SWM 8 way or 4 way splitter came with this & he said no. I guess without the filter,it would be a waste for me to buy this(I'd need 3).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts